ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speakers

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Morning all,

At the moment I have a HDTV, PS3 and a stereo with some pretty poor speakers.

What I plan to do is get a decent set of speakers and wire everything through, the question I want to put to you is, is this possible? More importantly, is it possible with these speakers http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0001W8EFK/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Unless of course anyone can suggest a better option.

Cheers.

Polo + Micra
I'd say they would be good PC speakers but not really that good to go with a TV

i'd go for something more like this

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I see...

Really what I want to work out to start off with is, will I be able to run my TV and stereo through the same speaker system?

Or will I need surround sound for the tv, and speakers for the stereo?

If you got a proper system, consisting of an AV receiver (make sure it's musical though, as the stereo may sound ropey through it.. you'll need to read some reviews to see how they perform with music), you can run everything through it.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sorry mate but that has gone completely over my head. The stereo is only a below average one, just hoping to upgrade the speakers.