ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spec levels (new member/owner)

1.4 alize grey 01
Hi, I'm new to the forum and considering buying a Clio after selling my Corsa B. I'm looking at a MK2 PH1 but was wondering what is the order of levels, like what is poverty spec and what other spec levels there are and the differences between them.

Any help would be much appreciated and some ideas on what mods to do to a ph1 when I potentially get one would be ideal.

Cheers! :cool:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
hi welcome to CS!

theres loads of poverty spec clios

RN is base spec with nothing
grande is 1.2 with some kit (pas, leccy windows)
alize is 1.4 with good kit
then theres a 1.4 sport with the best pov spec kit

then theres the special edition ones, the MTV editions and a couple of others

then a few others before you get to 172 which will have all the kit, theres only 1 level of trim in the 172
AC,PAS,half leather, leccy windows, leccy mirrors etc. theyre also 2.0 16v engines. (known as the "sport" run)

and slightly above that is the limited run 172 excluslive which has full leather interior and bbs wheels.

what one youre after really depends on your age and what youre after. personally id say get a 172, because theyre awsome!)
as for mods, performance mods are pissing in the wind somewhat! but small suspension mods do well!

hope this helps, and welcome to CS!