ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speed limiter

Just had a quick look at the Renaultsport 197 specs, and it comes with a speed limiter (as standard!). Genius......

Actually, these days it's probably actually quite useful.

106 GTi
Clang said:
Er, as does the 182.... I've never used it in a proper situation though, only to try it out.

Dead handy on road works on the m/way with loads of cameras in 50mph limits.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I've got cruise and limiter on my 53 172.

I rarely use the limiter. I do use cruise which for all intents and purposes is the same as a limiter just the limiter still requires you to use your foot to keep speed.

I use cruise quite a lot now, trying to be a bit smoother on d/cs to conserve fuel!

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
The limiter is really handy, used it today on the way up to Middlesborogh(sp). Set it at 65, 50 through roadworks, and managed to get 47.5 Mpg... Normally I can only get 38 on motorways. So if the guy who past me on the A1 in the Inferno 182 is on here.. thats why I was going so slow. LOL