ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline 2118's Anthracite

R27 427/500 ALBI
Does anyone know where i can source a set of Speedline 2118's Anthracite wheels ?

I cant seem to find a set ? any help would be most helpfull !

Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
  lift number 1 @ btm
Direct from speedline, but they might have to be a special order in anthracite.

D4ve on here used to get good prices, but I'm not sure if he still does.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
You can just ring sl corse. They dont have to be a special order, but the anthracite ones are produced in fewer numbers & so they may not always have them in stock straight away. As of around a month back they were £115 plus vat, plus delivery.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
FYI :)

Thanks for your enquiry.
You’re quite right about the Cliosport discount of course.

This brings the price of the 7x15 Type 2118 wheels to £467-65, for a set of 4, including UK mainland carriage and VAT.

We have two offset specifications available, ET38 and ET43.
ET 43 is the most popular for track use.

They are available from stock in white and anthracite colours.

Feel free to contact me for more information or to place an order.

Kind regards
David

David Williams

SL Corse Ltd

T. +44 ( 0 ) 1952 582825
F. +44 ( 0 ) 1952 582821
www.speedlinecorse.co.uk

220 Trophy
I bought a set the other week from Demon Tweeks, cant remember the price exactly, but £115 per wheel sounds about right. The 15” Anthracite is only available in the ET43 offset (as well as silver); if you want ET38 then you can only have them in white.

Last edited:
  Clio R27
I am looking for some specific information on the Speedline Corse 2118s. What I can conclude from reading as much as I can find on the web or in ClioSport.net is it seems the 182 fits the 7x15 with the ET43 very well. But I never see any 182 with the 16" wheel. I assume the reason for this it is only available in 5.5" not 7" as with the 15 inch.
Can someone tell me when fitting the 7"x15" are there any brake modifications required or does it fit straight up. Are spacers required to finish the look or is ET43 ideal and what is the weight of each cnr without a tyre.
If someone can help me out this would be much appreciated.

Audi A5
They only make 2118's in 15"

No brake mods required, they fit straight on.

Can be used with of without spacers, it's more down to personal choice.

cant remember how much they weigh but they are very heavy, but strong.

Clio R27
Thanks Bobby. I have found out 2118s are 9.5kg per corner (from K-Tecs 2118 product page). Thats pretty heavy compared to the Oz Ultraleggera's at 6.46kg per corner and 12kg of additional rotating mass but it would be worth it for the piece of mind on Aussie's pot holed roads.

Audi A5
Lol, bad roads over their then?

I wouldnt worry too much about weight and turning mass etc, unless your casing seconds on a track your not gonna notice the difference.