ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speedline question

Clio 1.5 dci
i am clueless when it comes to wheel offsets etc the only measurement i understand is diameter haha. well anyway the question is will the silver turinis from a 172 cup and the anthracite ones from a trophy both fir my non sport? and are the both 16''?

thanks

both 16", only 15" Turini's you'll get are from a Twingo (which I'm looking into atm), Trophy ones will also be even harder to finder now to them not being produced anymore.

As to offset, not sure sorry!

They will both bolt on sure, but as you say it's the offset that could make the wheels rub!

Hopefully someone with knowledge about offset will come along, as I have no idea and need to know also!

172/1.2/E30
Cup Turini offset is 38.5 Trophy Turini offset is 45. On a non-sport Cup Turinis are fine. A lowered 1*2 will have rubbing problems on the rear with Cup Turinis.

work for BMW
I have cup turinis on my non sport and it's lowered on springs and there is no problems