ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline Turini spigot ring query

scash88

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi,
I've bought a set of 16 x 7 speedline turinis used on ebay in et35.
I need the spigot rings as the bore on the wheel is slightly larger than the cars centre bore

Could anyone direct me to a set of spigot rings in the correct size?
Apologies if I have missed any info!

Thanks 👍

scash88

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
What’s the bore of the wheels?

You need whatever it is : 60.1 to fit.
I'm not actually too sure, I'll whip a wheel off tomorrow - I assume it's stamped on the back somewhere if not I'll have a measure up...?
Is there anywhere recommended to buy new rings from? I can see either metal or plastic rings?
Thanks

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Let me know the size you are after. I have a brand new set of rings that I bought years ago. 75/76ish>60.1

IMG_20210315_204316.jpg

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I melted my plastic rings on the track. The wheels did come off, just needed significant persuasion with a boot, which is not what i needed at the end of a long day.
I had to try a few metal rings to get one that fitted, the depth seemed to vary a lot on the ebay ones.

scash88

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Quick update, took the wheels off today and measured the centre bore. It seems originally they were 60.1 but have been bored out to 70.1mm so have ordered some Bimecc spigot rings which should sort the issue.
Thanks again for the help 👍