ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline Turinis vs 2118's

ZSCLIO

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 182
Hi guys,

Ive just ordered a set of speedline turinis 6.5 x 15's and i had them shipped from the uk to south africa. Subsequently, they delivered the wrong wheels, they delivered the speedline 2118's 7 x 15'. I just wanted to know what people think is better from a performance point of view so that maybe i should hassle them and make them ship these wheels back and send me my correct wheels.

Cheers

Teg
Personal preference on style... I've got Turinis but love the look of 2118s, I'm just too tight to buy some.

Performance wise.. I'd stick with the 2118. The 2118s will be slightly heavier than Turinis but with the 2118 being a Motorsport wheel its a lot stronger and won't get damaged/buckle as easy as a Turini.

ZSCLIO

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 182
No I'm just referring to weight and whether I'm going to notice anything from a 6.5 to a 7' in width.