ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spinksy

Spotted you as we passed just near junction 29A roundabout, didnt realise it was you till looked behind and saw green strip in back bumper

Haha did the wheels throw you off? Lol I'll keep an eye out for you matey because I'm to and from there all the time :) hopefully catch sight of you in time to flash or beep :)

Infact just realised it was the day I picked the wheels up :) I frequent clumber park when me and the missus get chance though so will probs bump into you if you are out that way...

Yh im always out and about near clumber park and bolsover so will keep n eye out for u now, giv me chance to flash you lol last time saw you was convoy down to css, when you let me pull out in front of you thn put my hazards on to thank you and they wouldnt turn off lol