ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spinksy

Spinksy Your car was parked in wilko motorsave in worksop today, had a quick look over it very nice example you got. Hope you wasn't gettin any work done on it there though haha

That is where the bodyshop is mate that did the front end work :)

Thanks mate! Picked it up today and it is looking perfect again so can't complain really lol

Will be back at that Wilco on Sunday to have tyres changed over to the new wheels ;) (my uncle works there and will do it for a can of monster or two)

Any work needed will be done by me or DDC mate ;)

Edit: does yours have a Renault F1 sticker on the bonnet?

Yeah strappers bodyship, phil is brilliant there, he's done a few bits for me and garage I work at use him for our sales cars.

Thats good then, is your uncle relatively new working there? I did know all lads that worked there but only know one of them now haha

No it don't mate but there is a similar one to mine knocking around as well haha

If your in worksop again on sunday there's a local meet at lock keeper pub from 2pm have to pop buy

Yeah strappers bodyship, phil is brilliant there, he's done a few bits for me and garage I work at use him for our sales cars.

Thats good then, is your uncle relatively new working there? I did know all lads that worked there but only know one of them now haha

No it don't mate but there is a similar one to mine knocking around as well haha

If your in worksop again on sunday there's a local meet at lock keeper pub from 2pm have to pop buy

Yeah it was Phil I used, had an issue the first time he tried it but he has fixed it now and it looks great mate :)

And he has been at the Worksop branch for at least 6 months now mate, He's called Luke (a year or two younger than me but it works out lol)

and I will do mate, if everything goes well timing wise I will drop by

How far is the pub from there time-wise roughly?

Oh right was it because paints black and gold?

Yh I think I know him, not been in for a while though haha

Pubs about 5mins away it's just down bypass, opposite where Mcdonalds is on roundabout

-Danman- not sure mate as this is first time ive been to it, but can always drop us a text if u decide to come to check see if im still tjere

Oh right was it because paints black and gold?

Yh I think I know him, not been in for a while though haha

Pubs about 5mins away it's just down bypass, opposite where Mcdonalds is on roundabout

-Danman- not sure mate as this is first time ive been to it, but can always drop us a text if u decide to come to check see if im still tjere

Nah mate, colour was spot on, he had filled the bonnet (f**k knows why because there were no dints lol) and the filler shrank a week or two after

And ill be there even if I am a little late mate :)