ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splashed Cement (set)

knowing my look i,ll blast the paint work off as well,as for rubbing it off tried it ,took to long for one small area full lenght of car(2dat job)no thanks,as for ice cubes my hand will fall off first not the cement. there must be something on the market to get this off?

artic blue said:
knowing my look i,ll blast the paint work off as well,as for rubbing it off tried it ,took to long for one small area full lenght of car(2dat job)no thanks,as for ice cubes my hand will fall off first not the cement. there must be something on the market to get this off?

thats the weakest list of excuses if ever heard!

do you want you car clean or not? :rasp:

try and get it as wet as you can, try not to rub it, get it off asap as it the ingredients may damage your paint

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
182_blue said:
try and get it as wet as you can, try not to rub it, get it off asap as it the ingredients may damage your paint

As above , the lime in the cement " could " start to burn the paint ! I'd get my ass down to the local garage jet wash asap , using the soap might help more than just plain water .

sorry no pics ,don,t know what it had in,picked it up on public road near building site (t*ssers).tried rubbing causes to much mess to paint don,t want to push it.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I think having a clearcoat paint on your car might just save your bacon " when " you eventually get it off , but i wouldn't be surprised if there is some dulling to the paint and and alot of fine scratches . Megs scratch X should sort this out imo .

Get your ass down to the jet wash tonight mate !

Clio 04 172 Cup
Go down your local builders merchant and get some concrete etch. It is an acid but as long as you dont leave it on there for to long should be good I expect you will have to do it a few times over I would spray it on there with a hand spayer.
If you cant get any of the acid from the builders merchant go find a milking machine dealer and get some Milk stone remover from them as this stuff eats concrete for a pass time. As it is still green the concrete should come off easy keep it wet also.

106 GTi
Pre soak with something like Autoglym Engine and Machine Cleaner of Meguiars APC before pressure washing to.