ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitter Fitting

Hi, like a sheep I just purchased the Fabia splitter and planning on fitting to my Rs182..

Had a look under bumper and all I see is a few screws keeping the sort of mud guard to the bumper, so where and how do I actually fit the splitter to the bumper? I ask cause I see people mention they did not use a drill, which is puzzling me right now.

A grey one
Self tapping screws? That's how I'm putting mine on, and how a few people I know have put theirs on, just self tap it on and trim the edges off. :)

Impreza Wagon
Self tappers do the job, I didn't even drill pilot holes. Start from the middle and work your way out and then trim off the excess on each side.

W

WAR 23N

Self tappers do the job, I didn't even drill pilot holes. Start from the middle and work your way out and then trim off the excess on each side.

This is exactly what i did to mine, looks mint now :)

Renault Clio 172 Cup
yeah i just did the same as everyone else did, use a few selftappers and start from the middle and work along to each end then cut the excess off the ends