ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitter

Are there any nic looking splitters around for my newshape clio??

Under £150 would be nice, post pics if have ne!

Cheers!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

/^^^^^^^^^ it will with a lot of trimming and balls....u have to be prepared to cut the carbon splitter inhalf!!

hhehe

Quote: Originally posted by Black Fox on 28 April 2005

172 splitters will only fit 172 bumpers as they are wider.
got the cup splitter on my dynamique u make it fit the bumper! sme if u want the carbon one on a non RS clio

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

sorry to go off topic - but should you inform your insurance company when putting this splitter on?

clearly it would do nothing to effect your premium but has anyone done this?

[Edited by seb182 on 28 April 2005 at 11:15pm]

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by D4ve F on 28 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Black Fox on 28 April 2005

172 splitters will only fit 172 bumpers as they are wider.
got the cup splitter on my dynamique u make it fit the bumper! sme if u want the carbon one on a non RS clio
The plastic splitter is easier then the carbon one..

the carbon oen ispretty "solid" and needs a lot of carefull cutting.

AND sec...u shud declare it as an exteria mod.All depends on hwo your insurance views it.

"Navy" N17 TWO

Maybe not the smae idea but Im getting the Koncept front valance on & smoothed in next month :D

Not sure why a splitter would affect insurance :confused: but I let my ins know about all my mods anyhow - just to be on the safe side