ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SPOILER

I think some people just put the screws back in and just have them showing.. you could always get a none-16v Tailgate and put that on!

Will have soon.

Took all the locks off the car.

All the handles off

Bucket seats

Lowered 40mm

17s

took bump strips off and them black strips off the roof

De-badged bonnet

Bodykit

PS2, 12" rockford, 10" Rockford, headrests in back seats and recovered the back seats in blue same as front, car is pearlescent white.

Should look Sweeeeeeettttt

Now that does sound very tasty. What did you fill the roof strip gaps with?

get some pics up soon, and how do you get in your car with no handles?? doesnt that mean it will fail the MOT? i thought it did.

my handles are on remote operated solinoids press the button and the drivers door pops open, other button for the passanger one for the boot, very smart, just used filler for the roof very stable so it wont crack took some doing, to get it even.

should still pass the mot i believe

Sounds like a replica of mine!!

For the gaps left by the spoiler I used some bolts, actually look quite trick!!

For the roof mate you really need to lead fill, as they are so prone to cracking. I have not seen one clio with it done that hasnt cracked, but fair play to you mate sounds like its on the way.

how much would it cost to get the roof bits lead filled by someone at a garage cos one of my black bits have come off and would rather get it filled in than fix it

Need to weld-up the holes where the 16v spoiler comes off, if you fill it the filler will crack with the vibrations of the boot opening/closing.