ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport / Non-Sport Colours

MK3

Car  Dynamiqueee
Hopefully someone can help me out..

I have a 2002 1.2 dynamique, the colour is a light metallic blue, (Dont know the actual name of the colour) almost identical to the colour of this bumper: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item414bf85052

However after seeing a 182 the same colour as this the other day, it looked slightly darker. So are the colours the same for sport and non sport models, or is there a slight difference? Thanks
 
Rite, just found colour code for mycar is D48 (still dont know the name) anyone know if the sport came in this colour? Cheers
 
WRONG!

IMG_4374.gif


;) (it's a replica, so only joking).
 
Ok lads cheers, shame really, would have saved me a bit not needing to get them sprayed.

JD: fancy selling me your bumpers ;)
 
I've had a look through the guide on how to make a sport bumper fit a non sport and it looks overly complicated to me lol, has anyone had it done proffesionaly? If so how much did it cost you?
 
You mean the front one? I'm sure a local bodyshop could do it cheap enough, I wouldn't bother though personally.
 
WRONG!

;) (it's a replica, so only joking).

Will actually look exactly like a 172 though this year, non of that farty stuff ^ :D Need a cup splitter though to match the spoiler.

Congrats on buying the best colour!

The picture above has the sport bumper fitted to the standard wings. Personally if I bought a standard car I'd just colour code, coilovers and some 172 wheels. Nice and simple and isn't going to eat your bank account with no end product worthwhile.

Enjoy your car :approve:
 
Yeh the colours great! looked at2 other clio's before i bought mine and they were all this colour. I've loved the 172's for years, but im 18 and pay £3075 a year for a 1.2 so actually getting a sport is out of the question, but i'd be more than happy if my car atleast looked like one
 
Back
Top