ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sport seats swap

99 clio 1.2 8v
hi i have 99 clio 1.2 8v. entry model i want to swap my seats for clio sports seats which my dad has. his car is 2001 y reg 1.2 16v sport neithr have air bags in the seats but the connectors under the seats are different . can i do anything about it. plz help

Clio 1.2
I swapped all the wires from the seats over, removed the pretensioner from the side and then bolted it to the sport seats

99 clio 1.2 8v
yeh didn't think of that. its my dad he doesn't like the sport seats . he said there a bit un-comfy think its cos he is 62. so he asked if we could swap front and bk seats ans i wasn't sure because of the wires but if i unbolt the seat belt bukle like u said the wires will b fine. thanks

Clio 1.2
Remove both pre tensioners from the side then the bolts underneath the car, unclip the wires some people I know disconnect the battery because no one wants an air bag going off in their face but its up to you swap them over and refit can be a bit of a pain getting the wires from the seat but it doesn't take long