ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport Upper/Lower Grille.

BG 182
Afternoon,

Just a quick one, has anyone got a lower/upper grille they are thinking of spraying due to natural fading?

If so I'm looking to make my 182 completely standard, so looking to swap my upper/lower grille (which has been sprayed previously by an owner before me) and could do with being done again.

I'd rather have an aged standard grille, so would love to swap.

Not the best photo of the grille, but we all know what they look like.
14435285577_5dc8deb847_b.jpg
Renaultsport Clio 182 by Daniel HODSON, on Flickr

Afternoon,

Just a quick one, has anyone got a lower/upper grille they are thinking of spraying due to natural fading?

If so I'm looking to make my 182 completely standard, so looking to swap my upper/lower grille (which has been sprayed previously by an owner before me) and could do with being done again.

I'd rather have an aged standard grille, so would love to swap.

Not the best photo of the grille, but we all know what they look like.
14435285577_5dc8deb847_b.jpg
Renaultsport Clio 182 by Daniel HODSON, on Flickr

I'm looking to spray my upper and lower grilles! If you want to swap I'm only over in Notts so not even far away. Here's the best photo I can find of my grilles;

05E865C5-9799-414B-A004-BFBB2CDE17B6.jpg

The the upper grille is exactly like the faded grey lower one. Only looks shinier and darker in the pic as I apply a liquid tyre shine to it to make it look painted. Lasts about a week then goes grey again. So swapping if you're still interested would be awesome. Just PM me if you are.

BG 182
I'm looking to spray my upper and lower grilles! If you want to swap I'm only over in Notts so not even far away. Here's the best photo I can find of my grilles;

05E865C5-9799-414B-A004-BFBB2CDE17B6.jpg

The the upper grille is exactly like the faded grey lower one. Only looks shinier and darker in the pic as I apply a liquid tyre shine to it to make it look painted. Lasts about a week then goes grey again. So swapping if you're still interested would be awesome. Just PM me if you are.
where abouts in Notts you based? I'm over that way this afternoon.