ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sportex exhaust systems

black 172
hey guys just wondered if anyone has any experiences with a sportex system, or if you could recomend a better system to get?

thanks

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i had one, was stupid loud, so i got rid of it, did look good mind.

a thirsty one
i used them on my old 106gti, they were loud and rotted about 2 years which i didnt mind for the cost.

fit was a bit hit and mis needed some of the hangers modding to get a good fit.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Had one on an old MK2 astra years ago!! For the money it was mint to be honest!! But as said they won't last forever!

arctic 182 ff
1785.jpg

had mine on for bout 5 month,when i got the car the original exhaust was shot,i knew i wanted a performance system but wasnt sure what,in haste i bought a blueflame system 2nd hand but cheap as i was skint off buying the car it was horrible poor fit twin pipes and it just droned constantly,any way my mate purchased a sportex system for his 172 then 2 days after he traded car in and hadnt fit the exhaust,he offered me the exhaust so thought why not fitted it first time no probs good fit (sold blueflame).still thought of the tex as a temp measure (quality isnt mint but serves a perpose)but its still on today now with decat very loud but makes a nice noise when giving it some.