ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SPORTEX?

Car  MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
Anybody tried SPORTEX exhaust before? They have good reviews and systems are quite cheap?
 
I had sportex on previous cars, very good fitting wise. Sound good too.

Dont let the cheap price put you off.
 
I had for my ph 1 172, its a shitty exhaust that fits like s**t, after 2 monts it rattled like s**t, and after 6 monts there was severe rust damage to the shitty exhaust.
Just my opinion.
 
Sportex = s**t.

Sounds like tin i actually think that i would have had a better sound from welding coke cans together and using them as an exhaust when i had my punto.

Seriously, not saying there bad or good... but it sounded nasty when i had it.
 
I had one of my old car and it sounded alright, the fitment was good too. Not bad for the price I suppose, buy cheap buy twice.
 
yeah had one to fitted time ago when i had my punto hgt and have to say it did sound o.k along with it fitting easy as well. also my mate has got one on he renault 1.2 and thats sounds alright. but it true wot peaple say mate thay are cheap exhaust...wouldnt fit one again tho..

now have fitted a powerflow backbox fitted to my cup and will be taking it into long life to have the straight thought middle section and de-cat for £100 soon....:approve:.
 
just go for powerflow personally mate got one on his lupo gti yeah it was £350 from cat to the back box but you get life time warranty??
 
I had a cat back on my corsa £130 it was easy to fit sounded good and had no problens with it at all
 
I had a 3" sportex back box on my first clio, perfect fit and sounded really nice.
 
Back
Top