ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spotted chesterfield.........

mk2 172

lol, who was at the meet when chris came (forest 172) at ladybower, anyone got pics cos im sure i recognise that plate

craggy

Craggy

Chris has got a Y-reg Mk1 172 in Iceburg Silver... Mine was the oldest 172 there and mines an X plate. Maybe youre thinking of your first meet when Captain brought along the AP-22?

mk2 172

hmm, sh*t, seen it before somewhere, joe, it wasnt that meet cos this was a mk1 and we were dyin for a mk1 to come along, which didnt happen and we were gutted

craggy

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Spotted a Clio Cup last night pulling into the BP station. Smiled at the geezer but just got a dodgy look back!

:cry:

evo x rs

Hello Craggy and the rest its chris here, youre right Craggy mine is a Y-reg, Ive also seen a few W-reg 172s knocking about around Chesterfield. I havent been on the forum for a while been on hols etc.

Sorry about missing York on the 30th just noticed craggy you sent me a message, give us a shout the next time!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Anyone on here with a mk2 172 ending VFC??? Followed me round the doughnut and then into the gym on Sheffield road!

evo x rs

adams_2k fancy going to york on sunday, im thinking of meeting up with craggy and venturing up fancy it? Really early though!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Whats the crack with it mate, neva been to anythin like that? Not sure if im free but if I am I might be interested if I am!

Cheers