ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spotted THE yellow peril....

ICE'dberg MK2 172

while sitting in a curry house in northampton.... what went by could only be one person!!!

ICE'dberg MK2 172

I was in the Voujon in Kingsthorpe and thought it could only be you.

Reg plate gave it away tho ;)

What bike you just bought???

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Thats the one... went down in my Mondeo as its not the place to leave a shiney car at night!!

MMmm.. nice bike.
Ive been looking at a Marin Attack Trail/Mount Vision myself but not sure if I can get it past the wife without a row..:p :p

You getting into MB riding?? I regularily go round Pitsford Reservoir, a local 10mile ride about 4 times a week. Its a great place.

Went to North Wales for a couple of days last week and could have kicked myself for not taking my bike as there was loads of off road trails into the forests where we were staying.

Ill bring the trail guide for them to the meet on the 29th.... they appear to be great rides... Maybe we could get a Cliosport biking weekend over there sometime, we could combine the bike with some great country lane driving and see how many sheep we could pull... :p