ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spray On Wax

Skoda Fabia vRS

wonderin if anyone uses this and can recommend me some

i wont be usin it all the time but it would be nice to spray it on when i cant be bothered or to just add more shine quickly

doesnt Auto Glym do a kind of show shine spray ?

Yep, according to the autoglym leaflet i have, it is called "AutoGlym Instant Show Shine".

try www.autoglym.com for more details

face

I think its CarPlan that do a washnwax and a gloss wax in a spray bottle which fits to your hose, you just spray it all over the car after you have washed it, and watch the water just run straight off, not bad, but Ive gone to Turtle Wax Metallic wax after trying there quick wax? (Inc some carnuba) which I had sooo much trouble with.

Any one have any better quick solutions which I could be bothered to use more often due to less effort?

-Roamer.

Skoda Fabia vRS

lol, ive got that hose thing in the shed, forgot about it, might use that later as it was pretty decent

Skoda Fabia vRS

i went to Halfords today

i spent a good ten minutes lookin at all the stuff, im sure the staff were lookin at me thinkin i was gonna nick summat, they should know me by now though im in at least once a week

i couldnt decide between the express shine......and the extreme version

i went for the express shine in the end though

does anyone use that extreme stuff, ive never really liked the look of it, but is it any good ?

cDc

182 Arctic Blue

is that extreme wax the stuff in the luminous green bottle if so I have some of that and it seems pretty good when I last used it but my car didnt say shiny for long bloody british weather

brun

thats the one. ive been using it for a while now and im happy to continue using it.

tell me what you think,

wongy

Skoda Fabia vRS

its good, only thing is that your car has to be COMPLETELY dry, it doesnt like water one bit, its worse than the bloody Auto Glym for that

also, how do you do it, cos it says not to let it dry, do you just wipe it around, leave for a minute then try an buff off, thats what i did

Skoda Fabia vRS

o an here is a tip, MER !

i use it occasionally when i run out of polish as my dad really likes it

but, you can add a capful to your water when shampoon the car and it does wonders

really does that work

your right about the car being completely dry but aint all waxes like that

just spray on a dry car and buff off till dry and shiny

wongy

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea it certainly does

i think this might be the best ive actually used so far, the thing is though it aint that quick, it does take a fair bit of rubbin to make it all go away