ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spray places in South Yorkshire

Does anyone recommend anywhere to go to around the Barnsley Area.

Eventually after a front end respray and a couple of other bits doing but first i just wanted some general interior parts from the 225 spraying such as the centre console, wing mirror covers, grab handles etc.. but all the big spray places seem to deal with large body panels over small little parts such as these although to be fair i havn't asked.

I messaged SprayShack on here about a quote for the interior bits but havn't had a reply yet. I've also sent emails to Spray Shop in Barnsley, F1 Bodyshop and another place i can't remember the name of about general costs for a front end respray and none have replied yet. I do plan to actually call into them at some point but the car is off the road for the time being so sent a couple of pictures in the email to get an idea rather than get the generic reply of 'bring it in'

Anyone recommend anywhere else around the area to try, after having a bad experience with a body shop in Dodworth, Barnsley i am a little sceptical of using any old place in back streets.

Central Garage in Birdwell are spot on.
Or I can pass on the details of a few guys I deal with through work in Donny. One guy I send all my work to who is spot on.

Ph2 Meg 225
I can imagine spray shop are spot on seeing there work on advertising vehicles but are on the rather pricey side, I have used 24hours or free which is near the football ground and seem reasonable

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Another vote for Central Garage at Birdwell from me! They are a great bodyshop. That good that I travelled all the way from South Derbyshire for them to do the work on my cup!

I'll give them in Birdwell a go, forgot about them they always seem pretty busy too, were there prices reasonable?

just had a look at that one Kchristmas looks like their work is decent and it's close by, were you happy with what they did? Will call in Tuesday and enquire about the small parts and go from there.
Feirny. Cheers for that, I'll get back to you if the other two don't come up good.

I'll give them in Birdwell a go, forgot about them they always seem pretty busy too, were there prices reasonable?

just had a look at that one @Kchristmas looks like their work is decent and it's close by, were you happy with what they did? Will call in Tuesday and enquire about the small parts and go from there.
@Feirny. Cheers for that, I'll get back to you if the other two don't come up good.

I'll be happy to help mate, if you need any parts, give me a shout too.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Little thread bump - did you use Central Garage in the end @Adam D ? Prices reasonable? Someone backed into our car and rubbed all the paint off the top of our front bumper (about 45cms long about 5mm wide!!) and someone else managed to hit the drivers door whilst parked - slightly rippled door and some small scuffs. Frustrating. They're only 30mins away so if they're alright i'll get onto them these next few weeks...

I didn't end up going there, I called down to 24hours or free recommended by Kchristmas. They did a few interior parts and the bottom half of my passenger door/rear quater and did a great job, spot on colour match too. Cost around £200 for all that if I recall.

I've only heard good things about the one in Birdwell so I'd enquire. If you do go let us know how you get on with it as I've not heard nothing first hand.