ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sprayed dash bits flame red

clio 172 flame red
just finished spraying my dash strips flame red (not the best quality pics lighting got poor), if anyone wants to know where i got the decals from i will post the guys email up.cheers
DSC00115.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Coiley'd Clio PH2
looks very good!

Must do this to mine at some point. Just havent got round to it.

No wheels :(
Nah i think it looks really good!!

Where did you get the decals from, please PM the info... as i want to do this in Silver... :) got the silver dials surrounds too, also wanna do this with the gear knob insert...

Cheers, Sam

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
That looks good. Love the dials, they match the needles and red markers on the dials themselves. Very smart, I like it.

clio 172 flame red
cheers! if you want the decal set contact pro_decal@yahoo.co.uk there is an _ between pro and decal with the underlining you cant see it .he also does the gear knob numbers and the 2.0 16v for the engine cover .cheers
PIC_0001.jpg

Last edited:
  BMW 330D
Looks very good mate, those stickers are a pretty good match as well, looks like how it should have come out the factory!

Cool ive been wanting some gearknob decals for ages!, im going to email him now!

clio 172 flame red
i dont know. i paid 3 quid for the 2.0 16v decals with post and i asked him about these and he threw them in for free as a prototype.drop him an email came very quick

No wheels :(
Looks great, i wanna do the same with my silver parts, this doesnt count as a modification does it??

Just for insurance purposes...

Really interested in the idea :)

Cheers, Sam

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nice one mate . It looks really good . Thanks for the info on the decals as well :)

just finished spraying my dash strips flame red (not the best quality pics lighting got poor), if anyone wants to know where i got the decals from i will post the guys email up.cheers
DSC00115.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Looks good mate ;)

Can i ask where you got the paint you used ?

Is it special paint for plastics ?

And did you prep them (as in primer/sand them down) before spraying them red

What did you stick steering wheel badge back on with ?

Hi guys,

Its me whos done the decals :) Matt you have done a good job with the spraying mate looks really great.

if anyone wants a customized decal doing drop me an e-mail and i`ll don what i can.

just done these :)
cliocup172.jpg

clio 172 flame red
DSC00115.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Looks good mate ;)

Can i ask where you got the paint you used ?

Is it special paint for plastics ?

And did you prep them (as in primer/sand them down) before spraying them red

What did you stick steering wheel badge back on with ?

i just sanded lightly ,primer then normal car spray from halfords then lacquer. as for the steering wheel badge it just unclips if thats what you men. cheers

Cheers mate

The clips on steering wheel badge would a wee screwdriver under badge unclip it ?

Can i ask what grade of sandpaper you used ?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Looks good.

Clio_Bus, the Cup 172 badges would be a good decal as fitted to the door of Cups. The badges usually fall off but a decal would look great.

^ i will look into this thanks, problem i have is i need a good pic and measurments which i reliey on other people for this info, but what i normaly do is give a free set to this person for the time and help :)

Any offers?