ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spraying 172 alloys...

Mito Sportiva 135
...was thinking of spraying the mk2 172 alloys on my pearl black anthracite/ black. Could one kind sir please photoshop me both these possibilities at all? Afraid I have no pictures of my car on this pc though I am afraid.... cheers if anyone can!:D

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool cheers mate. Anyone got any ideas of cost to get them done though? I would want them done properly, not on the cheap. Having said that if that costs a lot, I would consider just getting the 182 alloys in anthracite.

Mito Sportiva 135
Will do mate. Might just go for the 182 wheels though TBH, easier and will probably look better, although I like the idea of black ones on the black car.

Mito Sportiva 135
Thats not bad actually, although really want to see what the 172 alloys would look like on a black 172 in black and anthracite..... any photoshop- pro :cool:takers?!