ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spraying calipers, suspension and drums...

I want to spray my calipers and drums on my monaco blue mk2 clio, but I'm undecided on what colour to do them. What do you guys think will look good?

I also want to spray my struts and springs because I'm not keen on the apex colours (yellow and red) looks odd being two colours, again what colour do you guys think looks good?

Thanks Martin

Turbos.
Poster paint will do the trick. Perhaps paint everything red, get that 'Brembo' look. It'll look classy. Be a bit different, paint the discs too?

Please do a guide for this as i want to paint my c**k at some point.

Renaultsport 220T
Poster paint will do the trick. Perhaps paint everything red, get that 'Brembo' look. It'll look classy. Be a bit different, paint the discs too?

play nice Rob. LOL

BMW M135i
I did my calipers silver, would do the drums black if I could be arsed. Don't really want to highlight the fact i've got rear drums. (yes, everyone with a Ph3 1.6 is a b*****d)

BMW M135i
Oh and btw you'd be better off using hammerite and brushing it on rather than spraying and getting it everywhere. I used hammerite silver smooth as a few peeps have on here.

yer drums will be rubbed down and done matt black, stop them standing out... undecided on black or silver for the calipers....

bmh, I'll take the drums and calipers off and do it, spray them when i service it...

thanks

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I have done mine blue. Looks pretty good, as stated earlier use a brush lol. but if you have dark wheels yellow looks good. Think there is a pic of a silver 172 with dark wheels and yellow calipers on here. Carbon Copy owns/owned it i think

PH1_172
oh rite cool ill go yellow then instead of gold i like the brembos on the new evos and there gold, but i also like porsche yellow ceramic calipers so ill get on with doing them this weekend

thanks yorkshirelad28

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
oh rite cool ill go yellow then instead of gold i like the brembos on the new evos and there gold, but i also like porsche yellow ceramic calipers so ill get on with doing them this weekend

thanks yorkshirelad28

Pleasure :cool:

Better than yours. C*nt.
The only colours brakes should be on any car other than supercars are black or a dark grey/silver. Colours just look wrong and 9 times out of 10 are only highlighting that you have single piston shitty brakes!

Clio 172 mk2

PMSL

Black or silver only way to go

Anyone who knows their cars will know the red calipers are not Brembos but crap renault 2 pots.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive been warned against diy painting my calipers so goin to get them done properly, they are silver atm

:lolup::lolup:

Drums Matt black. Calipers silver. Job done