ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spraying front Grill

FF 182, v6 wheels
I have a monaco blue 172, and was thinking about getting the front grille sprayed silver. anyone seen this before and pics if poss?

R35 GTR
SCOTTY2HOTTIE said:
I have a monaco blue 172, and was thinking about getting the front grille sprayed silver. anyone seen this before and pics if poss?
Had mine done, but the paint bubbled, so back to standard for me now.

I thought it looked good on a silver car, any other colour looks s**t.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Someone on here has a Monaco 172 with a silver grille. No disrespect to him but it looks rubbish! lol, imho of course.

Black is best. So long as it's very black.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
You can go too far with colour coding. I like a bit of black as it's a nice contrast and can look aggressive. All one colour looks too soft.

But re the monaco with silver, while that's not colour coding as such, the two colours just look wrong.

R35 GTR
I put a brand new black grill and fog surrounds on yesterday. It just looks different, I cant say better, just different.

GOLF GT TDI
ok well from a distance looks good, if u get it done better sre it would look 100% better:)

FF 182, v6 wheels
it was a friend who suggested getting it done. but after seeing that pic, if i had a silver car, i would definately thing about getting it done. but as ive got a monaco, it would probably look sh*te.