ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spraying Sport Grill

One Phat Clio
I bought a sport grill, now fitted.

Looks to have a blue tint, rather than fully black. Doesnt look totally odd dont get me wrong, however against a black car i find it somewhat noticable.

Spraying the plastic sport grill with paint spray or spray?:

Spray: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_724423_langId_-1_categoryId_165495

Paint: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...uctId_158519_langId_-1_categoryId_165495#dtab

Which ever is appropriate to use ill apply three coats/layers i guess.

Advice please?

Thanks

Dean Mac:lolup:

MK3

Dynamiqueee
You know that its not just yours, right? All sport grills naturally have a very slight blue tint.

The 1st link is what i have used for my badges, alloys, pretty much everything!

Last edited:
  One Phat Clio
Sound pal, yeah i understand everyone has a light tint of blue, dunno why they just dont mek them all black TBH :/

the 1st link eh? i may buy then! i mean it doesnt look bad, but it can be slightly improved.

what other things have u used the first link on? bullets?

Punto/Clio GTT
you can get bigger tins at any local car parts supplier (you know those little car shops in town) for about £3.99, it will more than likely be made by Simoniz, good stuff.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Sorry mate, i meant the 2nd link! Not the enamel.

The bullets on the non sports look matt black anyway dont they? Painting parts of the exterior like the bullets matt black will just look standard imo.

Sound pal, yeah i understand everyone has a light tint of blue, dunno why they just dont mek them all black TBH :/

the 1st link eh? i may buy then! i mean it doesnt look bad, but it can be slightly improved.

what other things have u used the first link on? bullets?

One Phat Clio
yeah my bullets are black but i thought maybe you had sprayed them.

yeah matt black is what im going for i reckon, cheers for the help everyone!