ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spring Clean...

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
A guy was talking to me about the car at the Shell garage before. I saw him look at the Pedo Bear sticker... he said nothing, just kept looking at it. LOL
Ha!
Guy after he spots it:

big_ugh.gif.gif

J

J182sport

Very nice RB sitting really nice on white wheels nice job,

going to be PC'ing mine next weekend its a bigger job than you think isn't it! takes best part of the day/weekend.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL Mark.

Yeah, i split it over the two days as i had a free weekend and it was cheaper than going out. My hands hurt now though!

Static Low
Along with Guppys. This is my favourite 182 on the site.
Such a nice combo & a really nice height aswell.

I always remember you saying you loved my RB 182 (when I had it), I must admit I have a soft spot for your :eek:

Good work Christoph!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Nice as always Chris.

Do you ever get any scrubbing on the front mate?
Think mine is prob about the same height at the front as yours, I have ground back the bumper bracket and cut away the arch liner, but think I now catch the arch when taking corners at a brisk pace.

(I realise the easiest solution is to raise the height, but I like how it sits now)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I always remember you saying you loved my RB 182 (when I had it), I must admit I have a soft spot for your :eek:

Good work Christoph!

Yep! Your detailing threads were what made me want one! :cool:

Cheers mate!

Nice as always Chris.

Do you ever get any scrubbing on the front mate?
Think mine is prob about the same height at the front as yours, I have ground back the bumper bracket and cut away the arch liner, but think I now catch the arch when taking corners at a brisk pace.

(I realise the easiest solution is to raise the height, but I like how it sits now)

No scrubbing at all. I still have all my liners in too! I've had to modify the bumper bracket a little bit, but nothing too major!

320d
Looks epic as per Chris.

Bet it takes some balls wet sanding your car. I'm going to get a PC sometime within a year and learn how to use that on my grandads metro work car.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Well, the clean "look" lasted a day.

Wheels are coated in brake dust already. Chasing Elises yesterday...

I need motivation to do mine... its not been washed since it came out of the bodyshop :S

Chris, isn't it about time we both got new cars?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I need motivation to do mine... its not been washed since it came out of the bodyshop :S

Chris, isn't it about time we both got new cars?

Well, we are due them. ;)

Very nice! - Rollin with no sidelights wins!

No fancy a private plate?

Yeah, but I want a DC5 plate when i get it, so pointless getting one for this.

No sidelights since '04. Taking your lead Sir! ;)

Cheers chaps. :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
think it was 05 for the sidelights tbh!...

I was awaiting a txt sayin: "FCUK - Respray needed" all weekend! lol