ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Squeeky Recaro. SHHH!!!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Really driving me mad now.
Has anyone else had this problem / figured out how to stop it?
Cheers

Edit: Passenger side!

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
Drivers side?? My standards ones in mine are squeaking from drivers side. Think its the plastic rubbing on the bit near the bottom on the door. Might be similar???

Renault Clio 182 Trophy
I had a rattle/squeak when I went over bumps and round corners coming my Trophy drivers seat.

Annoyed me so much I took the seat out the other day and found out the problem was a pound coin and a couple of ten pence coins that had got into the plastic bit behind the seat and moving about. Not sure if that gives you any pointers but it might do!

Bumder With A Buffer
OOOOOO maybe I should do that! I could find a fortune under there! my Money always goes missing in my car :(

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
This is a common fault with Trophies. Mine didn't used to do it but has started to do it. Taking the seats out will only take 30 mins if you want to give it a go but I read it was due to the plastic clips underneath anyway.