ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Squish my clio :o)

titanic killer
just need to take abit more time around the weels and iv sussed it:cool:
CopyofT172_5.gif
Cheers mate;)
It'd be great to have little metals models made up like that?

I've always wanted to see a pic of my car like this. Would anyone be kind enough to have a go at photoshopping it as its beyond my ability, I can manage stripes, changing wheels and black bonnets but thats about it at the moment.

I know its not a Clio but hopefully (waiting on a call from the dealers tomorrow) by next weekend it will have been replaced by a mint 172.

S6000515.jpg

you need to be skewing the wheels slightly on slanted cars mate, to make them look like they're pointing in the right direction.

Try to make the car smaller too, makes more of an impact and adds to the comedy value.

you need to be skewing the wheels slightly on slanted cars mate, to make them look like they're pointing in the right direction.

Try to make the car smaller too, makes more of an impact and adds to the comedy value.
hmm guess its just fine tuning,and yh lol il really sqaush it nxt time,
i dont hav the feather tool btw, r u using p.shop cs8?