ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SRR Convoy 08/02/14

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Thurrock services meeting list

1. Kyle 86
2. TEG
3. Dr Jekyll

Clacket lane services

1. Bobby
2. Mattcreed
3. Mole
4. Timmsy

This is all I no so far

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
As above, there will be a meet for people going the other way round the m25 (not dartford tunnel way) and will be meeting at bishops Stortford services at 9:30am.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
For those that are meeting at Bishops Stortford at 9:30 we will be making at quick stop at South Mimms along route to meet @Matt e and @barrythecat

If anybody else is close then feel free to meet us there at 10 but we will be leaving promptly.

lol has anyone been keeping an eye on the weather for saturday.....winds of 28-32mph and heavy rain:eek: especially in chobham!!!.....should make for an intense drive round the motorway;)

Clio 182 FF
Haven't cleaned my car this year! Debating on cleaning my car if it going to carry on raining!

500bhp Scoob
I may not be coming now... I noticed yesterday driving home from work the smell of burning oil (not engine oil) but thought nothing of it, today whilst driving around town I noticed that the car had a transmission whine when it came onto boost, nursed it home and got it up on the jack to find that the transfer box is missing its drain plug totally! so the front diff has been run dry!

Hoping to get a drain plug fitted tomorrow and topped up with some new oil and hopefully no damage, otherwise it'll be off the road until I get a new transfer box fitted....

Clio 182 FF
Just to confirm clackets for 9am and a 19:15am leave? Or once we've eaten our McDonald's breakfast!

Clio 182 FF
I've got 3 skoda splitters for £10 each brand new. Let me know if you want one brought along for you guys?