ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SSX (Previously known as SSX: Deadly Descents)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Love it only thing that gets my back up is the way you buy stuff and the fact that couple of the tracks are far to complexed.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Might have to invest in this - Tricky was my most hammered PS2 game!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Do you find yourself doing as in Tricky, Taking forever on a map to score MASSIVE points doing tricks galore?

Not a 320d
Last time I played SSX was on the PSP. I became frustrated with the game as I couldnt do it, so after failing a level, I screamed at the psp, bit it, then threw it on the ground, stamped on it and then ripped the Disc tray apart.

Fiesta ST-3
Last time I played SSX was on the PSP. I became frustrated with the game as I couldnt do it, so after failing a level, I screamed at the psp, bit it, then threw it on the ground, stamped on it and then ripped the Disc tray apart.

Is this you?

Last edited by a moderator:

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Is this worth buying? Anything like the original on PS2?
I saw it in Game at the weekend and nearly got it but decided to save my cash until I've heard some reviews.