ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SSX (Previously known as SSX: Deadly Descents)

Bus w**ker

Yeah most of you may not be interested in this, but I can't f**king wait!

Set to drop January 2012. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  Ph2 172 Flamer
I'm looking forward to this, I played the original and Tricky to death on the PS2 :D

Didn't really get into 3 as much though, they made the courses abit more realistic and less fun :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Cant wait, SSX was the best loved the music and the tracks was awesome

MK5 R32
SSX is so addictive :cool: whens the official release date? do any of you guys remember a game released years and years ago...Snowboard kids I think it was called :eek:

MK5 R32
Snowboard_Kids_Box.jpg

This was it, released back in 1998 :eek:

Bus w**ker
The demo is a pile of turd, I got invited to the EA launch at Redbull HQ on Wednesday night and would have got a free copy of the game. Decided that staying home was the better option. At most SSX is worth about £15.

Really disappointed. :(

Ph2 Clio 172
Well then thats why. SSX is a follow on of the style and gameplay of Tricky and SSX3. If you loved those (as I did) then you will love SSX.

Doesn't mean its a crap game, just means you don't like it.

How about Tony Hawks? Theres a Tony Hawks HD coming out this year that is a remake of bits of THPS1 and 2. They up your street?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I was so dissapointed with the demo. Like properly gutted. Just felt exaclty the same as the first one. Which in theory should be good, but 10 years on it just isn't.

Ph2 Clio 172
Has anyone picked this up then? I haven't seen much on it, but reading through reviews online it sounds decent.

Thinking of going and grabbing a copy on my lunch today.

Its great.

Its very much more of the same from SSX Tricky and SSX3. If you liked them, you will like this.

If they weren't your cup of tea then this probably isn't going to suit you.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive played it on my brothers PS3, its pretty good and really addictive, wouldnt pay £40 for it but their are very few games i would do