ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

St So Flesh So Clean

St rollin on Borbet
Just Finshed giving the St a good clean as it was very dirty ,some new parts i have got is a car bra but it is only for show use really,new wheel should be here by the end of the month they are 8 x 16's and also started making my boot install going 2 be useing a 15 inch sub mounted in the spare wheel whell ,infinity amp & a Pioneer dvd player with some uprated door speakers ,manged 2 clean them up as well as they where covered in dust .

Thanks For Looking

Matt (Dub_Md)

Last edited:
  Mk2 Clio dci
looks alright so far mate. if your going for euro, get some of these wheels for it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

St rollin on Borbet
the bonnet bra is a love or hate mod as i said it never on the car, it is really for when i go 2 show's

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I agree with most on here about the bra.

The last pics of look nice though...without the bra :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Very nice mate, do you not fancy the Mountune 185bhp upgrade?

My brother was gonna get it but bought a full milltek, Cosworth cams and a Viper Induc. Sounds fantastic at full chat!

I love his ST, might be taking it next May ;)

St rollin on Borbet
Very nice mate, do you not fancy the Mountune 185bhp upgrade?

My brother was gonna get it but bought a full milltek, Cosworth cams and a Viper Induc. Sounds fantastic at full chat!

I love his ST, might be taking it next May ;)

i have through about it but pumaspeed do a better package that give u more power and it's cheaper ,hopefully may get it supercharged in the future , get a St bought m8

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Aye there nice cars, his is blue (minus the stripes) Its a very capable car, it pulls so much harder up the range low down thanks to the Milltek.

It sounds fantastic! What supercharger would you get and what gains can be had from it?

If i take it its definatley getting dropped, i think it sits about 15mm just too high?

St rollin on Borbet
Aye there nice cars, his is blue (minus the stripes) Its a very capable car, it pulls so much harder up the range low down thanks to the Milltek.

It sounds fantastic! What supercharger would you get and what gains can be had from it?

If i take it its definatley getting dropped, i think it sits about 15mm just too high?

with a manifold ,cams & a remap it will give about 252 bhp and that at stage 1 ,without a intercooler ,the supercharger would come from jamsport ,if think it come from the states ,ye needs to be a bit lower getting some coils after xmas

Z4
with a manifold ,cams & a remap it will give about 252 bhp and that at stage 1 ,without a intercooler ,the supercharger would come from jamsport ,if think it come from the states ,ye needs to be a bit lower getting some coils after xmas

what sort of cash does all that set you back though?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
£2999 is damn reasonable for nearly 100bhp to be quite honest mate.

Ill be following this closley as it progresses mate!