ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ST75 Sadev question

Amg A class, M3 CSL
I wondered if anyone knows of anyone who has converted a sadev from cable to hydraulic operation.

I searched the forum but was unable to find anything. I spoke to SWR and they are not aware of anyone who has done it but I have seen a hillclimb car in Poland that had a hydraulic pedal box fitted. Thanks for anyone info, BTW I'm no mechanic....
image.jpg

Amg A class, M3 CSL
To get away and changing down, you don't have to but you would need deep pockets for constant gearbox servicing and rebuilding. Better pedal boxes if it can be changed.

Last edited:
  Amg A class, M3 CSL
Yes but for a cable pedal box and rear facing cylinders on a floor mount its either OBP or compbrake and I would prefer Tilton or AP. The general view is change to hydraulic, if possible..

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Not sure if you have had the answer to this but the input shaft is different on the cable change box so would get very expensive to convert with official Sadev parts. Surely a hydro clutch conversion kit would be the simplest/cheapest solution? or some how adapt a slave cylinder onto the cable change box.