ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stage 2 supercharger

big boost cup
I was just wandering what else is needed to get some more power. i have the S/C conversion done, so its stuff like forged bits and bobs that i will need next. but what parts are the best and what exactly are they.
Thanking you

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
i hope im not talking b****cks here, but i beleive if your gonna go forged you shouldnty be using the usual low comp pistons, as they are too low comp if ya get me, speak to dannyR he had 326bhp out of his!

big boost cup
i hope im not talking b****cks here, but i beleive if your gonna go forged you shouldnty be using the usual low comp pistons, as they are too low comp if ya get me, speak to dannyR he had 326bhp out of his!

this is what i mean its all a bit confusing and im not really mechanically minded

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
We can supply pistons to suit if you need, same spec running in a few SC cars.

big boost cup
We can supply pistons to suit if you need, same spec running in a few SC cars.

That would be cool. do you do like an upgrade package with all the parts needed or dose it change between car/money etc because i wouldnt mind totaling up how much things where.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
We can offer a custom package to suit your needs, we dont really do a package as such.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Pistons, Rods, Bearings, Head Gasket Set, Clutch, Machine Work and lots of other small parts.

Roughly £2500 for drive in drive out forged rebuild

Stripped yozza'd cup

And I'm buying his engine! WEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!

Sorry, that's not helpful at all.