ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stages, what do they exactly mean?

ZT 1.8T
I know I should probably know this already but no one has actually explained me what "stage 1, stage 2 etc..." actually mean. I know the higher the stage the more work has went into it but can some one explain what work is carried out in each stages?

ValverInBits
SWEET FCUK ALL

It's the single most annoying piece of over used jargon ever.
It's mainly used by tuning shops to describe their different packages but never seems coherant between companies.

ITB'd MK1
SWEET FCUK ALL

It's the single most annoying piece of over used jargon ever.
It's mainly used by tuning shops to describe their different packages but never seems coherant between companies.

pretty much on the money TBH. You can't generalise between companies with what each stage means, it's just a simple way that someone will refer to a list of mods. It's a pet hate of mine, and has been for years but it's an unavoidable part of the tuning industry as customers want things to be classified