ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stainless steel battery covers

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

do a search in the for sale section, 6 moths or a year as i think i can remember someone who does them

search button ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CLIO

i got 1 off magpie,but i dont think hes doin them anymore,,as peeps are still waitin for there stuff off him..could be wrong tho

Jay picked up me carbon bracket for the induction kit and he wernt their but im going to pop up and see him again soon and will try and get ya a sample sorted out. will try and blag it for free but will see what he says lol. got some pics of it all on with the new bracket and high res pics if ya want me to send them over?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

hope your having some luck now mate, if not you could speak to a local engineer or something may do a one off for you

off to New York baby, see you in a week

muz

big fat japanese bus

Magpies real name is Jasen, I had a few things off of him for the MG

They are good quality, cheap but sometimes he can take a while to send them to you

I can send him an e mail if you want?