ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stanced/modified PH1 5 door, Bargain!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Best non sport on the forum in the 8-odd years i've been on here. LOVE it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Flamer, BMW E46
thanks guys, i have no idea why i cant sell it either, i mean £1200, its not alot of money!!! i would concider breaking, but really dont have the time and space, and then i have to think about scrapping a shell and all that jazz!! just need it gone, need more space for toys in the garage!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
You might sell it very soon.

​(I've only just realised it's up for sale)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Flamer, BMW E46
haha please take it off my hands and look after it!! i dont wanna see it ruined !! i would put it back to standard but i have no original parts :(... i did think about selling the wheels and just putting some dynamique wheels on to sell, and take the 172 seats out and sell and take the sub out, its a possibility !!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
thanks guys, i have no idea why i cant sell it either, i mean £1200, its not alot of money!!! i would concider breaking, but really dont have the time and space, and then i have to think about scrapping a shell and all that jazz!! just need it gone, need more space for toys in the garage!

these days average ppl's r wantin newer CHEAP road tax cars:race:, demand for these r low:dead: could b worth strippin and shiftin on for 500-700quid & recover the remain bits frm parts, could b ur only hope of gettin anywhere 1200quid out ov it:)

p.s. u can get dynamique clios for this price straight

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these days average ppl's r wantin newer CHEAP road tax cars:race:, demand for these r low:dead: could b worth strippin and shiftin on for 500-700quid & recover the remain bits frm parts, could b ur only hope of gettin anywhere 1200quid out ov it:)

Thats the best cash price

=> => <= => <=

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That ACTUALLY looks decent, unlike all the other molested examples!

​f**k off.

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0

Nobody gives a f**k you illiterate dribbler.

Good luck with the sale. Awesome looking for a 1.2.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Nobody gives a f**k you illiterate dribbler.

Good luck with the sale. Awesome looking for a 1.2.

thats fantastic:drunk:, someone should take it then, nice looks but low demand hence worth considerin other options to recover MONIES

thanks GREAT:cool:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
these days average ppl's r wantin newer CHEAP road tax cars:race:, demand for these r low:dead:

This is a cheap tax bracket you turd. Pre March 2001 and below a 1400cc means it's a cheap tax bracket.

​Go and paint some arrows on your boyfriends bumhole.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 225 cup
This is a cheap tax bracket you turd. Pre March 2001 and below a 1400cc means it's a cheap tax bracket.

​Go and paint some arrows on your boyfriends bumhole.

The first thing to make me laugh all day!!

Thanks Dan. :)

Good luck with the sale mate.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, he's still here. FFS.

FYI I think DanEdser just sold his 1.2 Ph.1 for £1200, and that was back to standard, so shouldn't be too hard to find a buyer for this eventually. May take a little while, but someone will come ;)

Meanwhile take that sodding HID kit out.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Flamer, BMW E46
Haha thanks for all the back up there guys :) glad to see people still appriciate the hard work and effort that has gone into it....

If anyone wants to come and have a look, feel free :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Flamer, BMW E46
Right, just to let you know, unless someone comes to my front door this weekend with £1200, im going to strip it and put back to as standard as possible :) ....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Right, just to let you know, unless someone comes to my front door this weekend with £1200, im going to strip it and put back to as standard as possible :) ....

Speaking out loud here, but I think you'll struggle, purely because of the ph2 dash. What happens if you part strip it / sell it and get lumbered with it??

I'd hold on if I was you.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Flamer, BMW E46
hmmm i know what you mean dan.. Just really need it out the way :( and dont wanna give it away!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
eBay is full of t***s.

I've been talking myself out of buying it all weekend! I wish I was 18 again, I'd love to own it! But I'd look likely a right c**t driving that at 33 years old!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Flamer, BMW E46
i wont be at CSS either... might get abused if i turn up in my mini! if someone was interested in it i could take it to FCS

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Ok. I'm going to bed now (it's my birthday, sexy time!) so I'll talk to you tomorrow.