ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

standard 182 tyres

MCG

Vauxhall Astra VXR
I need to replace the tyres on my 182. I want to get exactly the same exalto's that were fitted as standard. What is the exact model name and size I need to ask for?

Im looking to get 4 Exalto's for my 182 at the moment, fitted somewhere without hastle of ordering etc, quickfit want over £400 which is a bit much, im looking for better, anyone know anywhere else?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Probably saying whereabouts you are from would be a good start , lol .

Mytyres is about as cheap as you'll get for most people , then its a case of getting somewhere that will fit them cheap enough so that your saving plus fitting doesn't outweigh just going to a local tyre place .

Check out local tyre fitters on the mytyres website :

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/start.html

Costco is probably cheaper than anywhere , but you need to be a member ( own a business ) and i think there is a waiting list for the tyres to come into stock from previous posts i've read .

Nike Lunar Elite's
You are normally best contacting a smaller chain or local tyre place. I've just had some Continental Contisport Contact 2's (same size above) fitted for £86.50 each (fitted) from my local Chemix. Checked out Blackcircles and they are selling for £106.41 so you're not always better off going for the internet places either.

You are normally best contacting a smaller chain or local tyre place. I've just had some Continental Contisport Contact 2's (same size above) fitted for £86.50 each (fitted) from my local Chemix. Checked out Blackcircles and they are selling for £106.41 so you're not always better off going for the internet places either.

Kwik Fit wamt almost £500 for 4 Exaltos fitted, anyone know anywhere in London i can get them fitted for less?

Thanks