ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard 182

ClioSport 182
Right should be goin down next week to pick up my new 182, I was jsu wondering do they sound loud or have bit grunt to them even tho its standard or will it jus sound normall

182 Full Fat
Still sound quite grunty when standard mate, mainly when you head towards the £5k rpm kick. Enjoy the car!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
turn the radio off, and give it some welly, they sound pretty beefy for a standard car, well, my 172 cup does anyway, but the 182 cant be that different.

ClioSport 182
Cool I really cant wait, Is it worth gettin an Induction kit on and what you recommend and cost?

How much are coiliovers for it any rough ideas?

Milltek'd 182
induction kit not worth it really unless you get a really expensive one like an ITG maxogen, get an ITG panel filter for circa £41. they sound pretty good standard, grunty but not in your face. I've just bought a new exhaust for mine however as the renault ones are a little rubbish. coilovers are expensive! lol

Last edited:
  ClioSport 182
Whats the difference with panel filter and induction kit sorry if sound thick lol.. How you likin the 182 Dave?

Clio 172 mk2
I think the general consensus is Renault exhausts fall off so you'd probably be best to look into an aftermarket system

the ITG filter just replaces your standard air filter in the box, an induction kit you rip out the box and put it in..

182 Full Fat
Induction kit will make more noise but add no power due to being open and liable to heat soak,:dapprove: Maxogen which is a semi-sealed Induction kit (More like air box with panel) so you get more noise than box but not as much as an open Ind kit :)