ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard air filter hoses

Clio 172 ph2
Hello,

Could anyone please tell me what the part numbers are for the standard 172/182 filter hoses? Or perhaps these could be replaced with other Renault models hoses?

Please see the photo attached.

clio air filter box markings.jpg

Thank you.

Clio 172 ph2
The problem is that those hoses are missing on my standard filter box. I would be happy to recreate them but the plastic bits are not oval and because of that any of the aftermarket hoses will fit :-(

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
The problem is that those hoses are missing on my standard filter box. I would be happy to recreate them but the plastic bits are not oval and because of that any of the aftermarket hoses will fit :-(
I’ve been chasing some of these for nearly a year now. People either bin them or they’re torn to shreds. I’m going to have to do as Richard suggested above and make some.

Clio 172 ph2
I’ve been chasing some of these for nearly a year now. People either bin them or they’re torn to shreds. I’m going to have to do as Richard suggested above and make some.
Lucky you that you have those plastic ends! I think I will try to bent a plastic hose using a heatgun to make those fit to the filter box and then use a flexi hose. I guess that is the only way.

Anyway, thank you chaps for the help :)