ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard Looking Headunit

Clio Sport 172
I am not a fan of a sticking out headunit. I am going to be looking to get a new one soon. Preferably an MP3 unit. Although I would like to have it standardish looking. Been looking for a while now but can't find any. I hate making disks with only about 12 tracks on 1 cd

Abarth Grande Punto
i found the blaupunkt headunits look pretty standard or becker. The blaupunkt units you can change the display colour to exactly match the dash

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
Found a couple of Pioneer that look pretty flat, rather than the sticky out ones that you menioned.

DEH-5000UB
DEH-P700BT

No idea what either of them are like, first one's a bit of £100, and the second just less than £200.

Saw some of the Becker ones, like has been mentioned, but they're somewhat expensive in comparison IMHO.

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
There you go. I'd probably go for those - they don't look too bad.

Other than that, you could shop around for something. I just looked on caraudiosecurity for H/U with CD/MP3/USB abilities, and looked to be quite flat.

'03 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Silvercrests Finest:
CIMG3883.jpg

Not too 'Sticky Out' and has MP3 capabilities and comes with orange lights as standard. £49.99

vaux cavalier
I'd opt for a 'Becker Grand Prix', should do everything you want....

Then as funds become available buy the necasary adapters and interfaces to fully integrate it into your setup, reckon final outlay inc everything would be under 600quid, a bargain.....

Never above 25mpg
There's a discontinued one that Sony did with a "black light" or something faceplate that was just a black screen when it was turned off. Looked v good although I dont think it sat flush.