ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard radio code needed

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Is it a job for ringing renault?

Its the standard CD headunit with 6 disc changer in a 51 plate 172

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
have a good look threw previous documents like first few service sheets or similar paperwork, i have a service or check paperwork that has all the car details and the radio code is on it so i know iv got it written down and in the glove box in Renault folder but used it that much i know it off by heart now haha 8248
also a little tip you can use the steering wheel remote control to pick the numbers and the mute button to confirm each number with a 5 second hold when done last number then beep beep you have tunes/radio.

could also take out head unit and just have a look its not written on with permanent pen....if not then yeah Renault phone call tmoro or find a friendly member on here who will check the system tomorrow for you if they work there and have access, came in handy when i knew someone who works at citreon an i needed it for the berlingo van.
hope u get it sorted nothing worse than no tunes!