ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standing down as SE Rep :(

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Morning guys

I would just like to inform you all that as of today I have resigned as cliosport.net SE Rep

This has been a hugely hard decision to make & it makes me feel very sad indeed to stand down but I feel I cannot take it any further due to reasons I wish not to discuss

I have enjoyed every minute in being a rep & I hope I have been a good rep as I have tried my best to bring the SE region as active as possible & ive proved this with some brilliant meets. Nothing made me more proud then the huge convoy for CSS 13

Anyway I will still be active on here & I will support the new rep in there role and I will continue to support mark & dave in there roles AKA Sunglasses_Ron & Dr Jekyll

I have met a great bunch of people of this forum who I now consider as very good friends & ill continue to stick around & attend meets/events

Many thanks and I hope to see you all very soon

Regards
Kyle

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Sad day for the SE and I'm personally disappointed to lose Kyle as he has done a great job over the last couple of years.

I'll be filling in temporarily until we move to the new forum platform when we will advertise for new reps.

Can I just reiterate that you don't have to be an area rep to organise meets. The reps are also there to support you in organising your own meets as well.

If you want to arrange something that you think that the club can get involved in then feel free to PM me with details and we will see what's possible.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah I'm alright, don't have a clio but I'm still lurking lol.

Do you know who's taking your place?
What have you got now pal?

Not sure but the new system is going in soon. I like to think pacman (RAF Matt) will take over as he will do a great job

Hope to see ya soon mate :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Good to here RDR, the other things you've done for the club have been great (camping trips CSS 13 and this year)

Let's just say you've set the bar high. :cool:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Good to here RDR, the other things you've done for the club have been great (camping trips CSS 13 and this year)

Let's just say you've set the bar high. :cool:

It's only temporary for me as I've got a load of other stuff to concentrate on. I will however make sure that we appoint a new rep ASAP.

RDR

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Thanks for all your hard work Kyle, sad to see you step down :(

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
?Like North of Thames are not prepared to go South of it,and vica versa.21st September SE meet is now an Essex meet at an overpriced pub on the A13.with loads of camera`s

But Kyle does have valid reasons for stepping down Steve, for which he'd rather keep off the forum.

This has nothing to do with the venue change though.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
?Like North of Thames are not prepared to go South of it,and vica versa.21st September SE meet is now an Essex meet at an overpriced pub on the A13.with loads of camera`s

There's only 2 gantry cameras and about 5 specs camera's between junction 4 M25 and the Dick Turpin.... hardly loads!!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

7 members put their names down for the original meet in Surrey over a period of about 3 weeks I think.

By moving it we've had double that amount put their names down in 24 hours.

Whilst I thank the 7 people who put their names down we have to hold these type of meets where in places that are convenient for the majority.

Once the areas are divided up this issue will hopefully be sorted.

As for being overpriced the food, the DT is as cheap as chips , scuse the pun.

I hope you change your mind a come along mate, genuinely