ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Star City Meet Pics

M135i
some good pics there peeps. i really do need to get myself along to a CS meet.

good to see the Ado mobile is back on the road!!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Was a good meet folks :D

Nice to meet a few new faces!
and to see some from a long while ago

M

mini-valver

^Definately!
Pm me about the seats when youve had a think :)
Want the cheesecake now, should of stayed lol. Had a nice cookie on the way back though.....

106 GTi
Lee got all excited when he saw me eating Ice Cream....

He has changed though...

Still not got the latest shape Clio and declined Ice Cream ;)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
^Definately!
Pm me about the seats when youve had a think :)
Want the cheesecake now, should of stayed lol. Had a nice cookie on the way back though.....

Ah it was you !

Was trying to remember your forum name.

Will be in touch as soon as ! ;)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Good pics and nice meet.

some good pics there peeps. i really do need to get myself along to a CS meet.

good to see the Ado mobile is back on the road!!

It's back with a two tone paint job. Still need to get the rear bumper resprayed (when I have money and they can get a good colour match). The stickers are to cover some parking scars.;)

Lee

BMW M2C
Lee got all excited when he saw me eating Ice Cream....

He has changed though...

Still not got the latest shape Clio and declined Ice Cream ;)

It did look lovely, but the cheese cake nearly sent me over the edge. I love cheese cake. :D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Before the meet!
S5030064.jpg

Shifnal Services meeting point
S5030069.jpg

S5030070.jpg

S5030071.jpg

On the way there...
S5030072.jpg

S5030073.jpg

S5030074.jpg

S5030075.jpg

S5030076.jpg

S5030077.jpg

The Scooby
S5030078.jpg

Usual suspects
S5030088.jpg

The Vees
S5030090.jpg

Nando's
S5030128.jpg

S5030129.jpg

S5030130.jpg

Sorry about the blurred images...Mandy's still getting used to the new camera!!!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
haha do her hands vibrate s**t loads but very minutely (sp?) haha crazy blur. sure its on right setting

No more clio's for me!
Ah - donny/mandy my eyes are killing after looking at those pics - everything is now out of focus! lol. Scooby looks good blurry...looks fast just standing there! ;)

nice one dannyboy ....that scoobie is defo dooby doo ...hehe cant wait for the curry meet now , was gr8 catching up with the peeps

RenaultSport 172.
hey
i was there in the mk1, ( red, turbines and streetrace stickers) along with my mate, ( red mk1, multispokes e.t.c)...we were sorta outcasts as we didnt know a sole...lol...plus we were by far the youngest there lmao!

however got talking to the chap with the silver valver...nice talking to you dude....

then when everyone went off for food, we decided to go...but yeah...wasnt too bad. not as many people there that said there were, so was slightly dissapointing, however was preety good.

i got some pics of the meet too, ill post them up later on :)

Rag

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
hey
i was there in the mk1, ( red, turbines and streetrace stickers) along with my mate, ( red mk1, multispokes e.t.c)...we were sorta outcasts as we didnt know a sole...lol...plus we were by far the youngest there lmao!

however got talking to the chap with the silver valver...nice talking to you dude....

then when everyone went off for food, we decided to go...but yeah...wasnt too bad. not as many people there that said there were, so was slightly dissapointing, however was pretty good.

Rag

Sorry if I didn't get to speak to you...Jay and I did try and get around everyone...although there were a lot of new faces which is always a good thing. We were all first timers once, but you've got to make yourself known...we're all a friendly bunch if you see a group of people, introduce yourself...don't be afraid! When there's only a handful of people its easier to include everyone...when people are in smaller groups it is more difficult.

There were a few people who put their names down who didn't attend for whatever reason. This is par for the course...and as I've said before...a big thanks to all those who've attended and made it the meet that it was a big thumbs up!

It was still a good meet with the numbers that were there. :approve:

This has been the first official W.Mids meet that Jay and I have been the joint area reps for. We're trying to get more meets organised, and require some ideas...there is a poll in the W.Mids March Meet ideas thread...

Lee

BMW M2C
Here's ClioSports very own dancing queen......Kully.

You can rotate the clip in Nokias 3gp player.

Video1

It gets better, he was really getting into Steps. Video2

197 seems to be becoming quite common now, i seen 2 yesterday, and about 3 the day before..

starting to grow on me aswell

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
but tbf, racheal who he was against was amazing at the dancing thingy, he stood no chance, but well done for trying haha

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
hey

then when everyone went off for food, we decided to go...but yeah...wasnt too bad. not as many people there that said there were, so was slightly dissapointing, however was preety good.

Rag

haha you should have jus got stuck in, i came on my own, jus stuck with kully. Was ashame not 50 odd showed up as listed but was good turnout defo glad i came.

Its a shame when you places and dont know any1 ....who do you talk 2 and what do you say as you dont want some one to take it the wrong way ....but most ppl are friendly and as you get to know ppl , you find it easier to talk to them ...... maybe next time you'll be at ease as you've already seen some already :D