ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

Audi S1
I loved the 1st one, really good game!!

New one is due out this year I believe, no release dates as of yet.

[YOUTUBE]Xs_kkJRNbf0&feature=watch_response_rev[/YOUTUBE]

clio...
Absolutely loved the first game.
Traded it in, what an error waiting for the sith edition to be released on shopto to rebuy.
Second one will be awesome.

Octy VRS
Didn't rate the first, well the demo anyway. They should introduce a multiplayer with vehicles. A modded version of BFBC2 would be cool.

Goliath I
Loved the first one, bouncing Storm Troopers off walls FTW!

Hope there's not a load of monster fighting though...

Astra CDTI SRI
[gt]101181[/gt]

New Trailer

Think I have just come a little bit.........

Last edited:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
After Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 I never played any more Star Wars games as I didn't think it would compete. Is the first of this series comparable?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I want a new version of KOTOR tbh... on 360

FU2 looks incredible there though.

Last edited:
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Demo on XBL now fellas, short but enjoyable.

Picking up storm troopers with the force, then dropping them off the edge or into a squad of their mates FTW.

Cant wait.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I stayed clear of the original - even when it was released on the cheap via Steam. Apparently they absolutely butchered the interface for the PC (which is bloody ironic given the fact that it all started on the PC platform :mad:) - and left it virtually unplayable.

Hopefully the back-lashings they got from the public will force them to address their stupidity in the follow-up game.

D.

Fiesta ST-2
Playing as darth vader picking up chewbaccas with the force like puppets and then chocking them then thawing them of a cliff was very satisfying!