ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starter Problem...

One Phat Clio
I assume this problem I have comes under the "Electrical" catagory.:S

....Basicaly - I start the car cold/warm, normally alright. Recently though it doesnt start. Like theres no life, it doesnt turn over.

Theres nothing draining the charge like a bulb or anything because having travelled 4miles after a bump start I turned the engine off (when stationary) for a moment then restart - but the car decides not to fire up as like a normal car. (hence why i dont think any bulbs or lights even the radio is draining the charge in such a short time period.)

SO, ive had it checked out the battery is SOUND. The relays are SOUND. Had the second key coded to my car incase the old key was a inadequate.

Question;
Could there be any other problems; i.e

Alternator?
Starter motor?
Electronic Wiring defect?

One Phat Clio
hey jenic, possibily bud. Infact i have a mate with a CTR he sed the same happened with his. Its weird, its starting/firing up again haha. See how it goes.