ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

starting out

clio 172 sport
hi ppl just after a little advice.
what is a good first timer dslr? dont really want to spend anymore than £250 as i dont know if its just a phase im going through.
any advice would be grateful thanks ben.

clio 172 sport
all the models on there are a bit more than i want to pay for my first camera buddy.
wondered if there were any slightly older models that are a bit cheaper but a good all round starter camera.

clio 172 sport
seen a few d50's on ebay but they dont all have manual and software could this be a problem?
cheers for your advice guys

182 & Porsche 986
manual is online, shouldn't really need the software photo should just upload into a folder on computer and theres photoshop for editing/tweeking :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I never used my software for the D40 yet - just slot the memory card into the laptop and let windows load the photos up :)

Hardly read the manual either - played about with the camera a lot when I got it to se what everything does. 2 years later, I'm still learning :star:

182 & Porsche 986
Hardly read the manual either - played about with the camera a lot when I got it to se what everything does. 2 years later, I'm still learning :star:

me too, infact it's still wrapped up in the box the camera came in. it's much more fun to actually just play with the camera and learn for youself than reading.:approve: