ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting to want another valver......

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Its this website i swear!

As much as i love the golf i keep seeing all these mint valvers and i miss the fun factor they have! I was looking at pics of my old one earlier which i never seemed that nice when i had it but looking back it looked mint imo...

Just got to keep reminding myself of all the probs i had or ill probs sell the gol soon for some project valver....

**Gearbox**Hadgasgets**Clutch**

^^^^
Even that does nothing! lol

Those wheels are so nice looks really smart mate, have u seen the wheels that look similar to urs but have like a black edge on the spoke ?

What u talking about my Valvers worth at least £8,000 lol !! :confused: na i hope i get about £2800-2500 from mine nice deposit for the 1.8 turbo

^^
now that is clean !!
i never see any valvers round my way & most people dont know what one is, there are only a few where i live !

2004 Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 11 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by NaplesValver on 11 February 2005

your all wrong, naples is the classiest, best looking and quite obviously fastest colour of valver, end of.

you know u want one mate.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1107001634__DVC00130.jpg

Fair enough, its not the mintest valver in the world but hey, its mine and i love it!!!

-->NV

nice metro...
lol, it was my brothers!!!

believe it or not it was a really subbltly modded one, it was really nice until he started pullin it apart and fillin it with body filler!!!

its dead now, bent the valves!

-->NV

130i, 306 hdi, vrs

prefered vts to valver now prefer 172 sport to both dont get upset valver owners personal preferance no offence to anyone. its good to love what you drive

LY 200

^^^^1.8 16v mk1!!!

And Dan_mk1 you ask why someone would want a classy colour on a Hot Hatch!? I d think the answers obvious....Some of us like looks aswell as performance!!!;)

didnt want to feel left out so here goes...

And Naples are obviously faster!

Well would have posted a pic but the uploader doesnt seem to be playing!

172 mk2

anyone got a decent one up for sale... pref naples but will consider silver/blue... had a look at a few now but really not up to much at all

300bhp MR2 Turbo

I got a phase 1 in Sports Blue (Williams 1 & 2 colour)

Needs a bit of work but not asking much for it.

Do a search in cars for sale for my name and youll find it.

(My Valver is the title)

Titanium 182

haha tom i know how u feel mate

i havent owned 1 for over a year and keep wanting them they just look so phat!

but the amount of problems my cousin has had with his has put me off for life!

its shame there not easy to work on or very reliable!

they are reliable, it just depends on whos owned the car. For example whoever would buy my car next would be getting prolly one of the best mechanical examples, only because it mainly been replaced, but I intend on also looking after it.

speak to Clean16v, he has had about 7 clios, starting with valvers and then 2.0 power valvers. Hes bought wise and knows the cars and dont think he has actually had any real issues with any of them. French hot hatches a cheap and fast, so unfortunately they attract idiot owners that just thrash them, if this was not the case im sure they would be just as mechanically reliable as a BMW.